Welcome to the largest island in Greece and one full of distinct culture and history. Crete is renowned worldwide for its delicious, wholesome cuisine, which lends itself to healthy eating and longevity.
It is also revered for its impressive archaeological signifcance, with the Palace of Knossos a shining example of the Minoan civilizations’s glorious past.
The Cretan landscape boasts a diverse range of natural beauty, from imposing mountain ranges and deep ravines to exotic beaches and fertile plains.
And the Cretans themselves are famous for their unique customs, enchanting music, traditional dance and passion for life.
- Eclectic Tips:
- Discover the beauty of the Cretan countryside
- Taste Cretan food, olive oil and wine
- Visit the sites of Minoan civilization
- 50’ fight from Athens to Chania or Heraklion airport
- More than 6 fights daily from Athens
- Many direct European destinations during the high season (April to October)
- Via helicopter
Best connected with
Ferry to Santorini. Please note that ferries to Cyclades depart from Heraklion port.
April to October